The 90/10 Riddle Solved

the 90/10 Riddle - fintelcoach

The next time you find yourself asking the annoying question of “Why do the Rich get Richer and the Poor get Poorer”, remember that the answer is found in the 90/10 Riddle explained below:

“Henry Ford said, ‘Thinking is the hardest work there is.” That is why so few people engage in it.’
That is why 10% of the people that do the thinking make 90% of the money or create assets that the remaining 90% of the people work on to develop (for the rich man’s pocket).

Whereas, 90% of the people that don’t do the thinking struggle for the remaining 10% of the money, using their time, hard-earned education and energy as the medium of exchange for money (salary or commission). Note that this money is paid from a tiny fraction of the profits from the assets created by the rich.

It has been this way throughout the ages. It is the people who do not have assets who work for, or are controlled by, those people who create, acquire, or control the assets.”

When the cycle is completed, the rich keep getting richer and the poor get poorer.

Share this with your friends

_____________________________________________________________________________ Hey, before you go…. did you know that many people are struggling with their finances today, not because their income is low, but because there is something they need to know? How much do you know about Financial Intelligence?   Click here to download your copy of my FREE eBook on 15 BENEFITS OF FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE.     Did the contents of this post make sense to you? Why not share it with your friends on Social Media so they can be enlightened too? Simply HIT the Share Buttons above.

Leave a Reply